Book titled "Joy at Work" by Dennis Bakke

I first read this book in 2004 after receiving the book from Don Harris. Don had heard Dennis speak at DTS' Leaderboard.

The principles Mr. Bakke used to run his business are....profound. While I have attempted to use many of these in my company, Alethes LLC, I have found them to be difficult. I suspect the difficulty is in part due to the culture. It is undoubtedly also do to my lack of spiritual maturity.

While the book was a great addition to what I had been learning about God's intention for me in the workplace, it was listening to the CDs of Dennis' Leaderboard class (thanks Don for the loan of those CDs) that made a profound impact. This led me back to the book and workbook.

I'll comment more on this book in my notes from the workbook.

Danny

No comments: